It doesn’t get easier than this! 🍠
Serves 3-4 • 20 minute cook time
What you’ll need:
- 2-3 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed with skins on
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Trader Joes Everyday Seasoning (or any other seasoning blend you like)
- Preheat air fryer to 380° F for 5 minutes.
- Cut sweet potatoes into strips as shown above. Make sure they’re as close to the same size as possible so they cook evenly.
- Toss sliced potatoes with olive oil and seasonings and add to air fryer basket.
- Set timer for 10 minutes, shake basket, then set for another 10 minutes at 380°.