My BFF and I kick off every summer with wine slushies on my deck. It’s a tradition that we don’t plan on breaking anytime soon! My slushies are sweet, icy, and satisfying.
My “recipe” is the simplest, easiest, most fool-proof way to make great wine slushies….
You will need:
1. A bottle of your favorite red wine
2. A can of frozen concentrated lemonade
3. A can of water
4. A couple of large (gallon size) zip top bags
1. Pour the entire bottle of wine into your zip top bag.
2. Add the can of lemonade and stir until combined and melted.
3. Using the same can from the lemonade, add a can of water to the bag.
4. Close the zip top and placed closed back into another back (to prevent any mess if your original bag breaks open!).
5. Place in freezer about 12 hours or until semi-frozen – great for making the night before you need it.
6. When ready to serve, remove from freezer let thaw a few minutes. Massage bag to break up any large chunks. Consistency will be icy but smooth like a slushie!