Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸
Nothing quite says American BBQ than baby back ribs. Mine are fall-off-the-bone delicious and super easy to make in the oven. Start with a dry rub first for the most flavor, then finish them off with your favorite barbecue sauce.
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 3-4 pounds baby back pork ribs (2 to 3 slabs)
- 2 cups your favorite BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- Preheat oven to 275° and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix up dry ingredients and rub each rib slab with mix. Wrap slabs in heavy-duty aluminum foil; place on sheet pan.
- Bake 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Remove from oven, and unwrap ribs and discard foil and drippings. Place ribs directly on sheet pan and brush with barbecue sauce on top of each slab. Return to oven; bake at 275°F until ribs are tender and meat is pulling away from bones, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- After cooking, brush with barbecue sauce again and raise oven temperature to 450° F. Cook an additional 10-15 mins. Cut up ribs and serve!