Yes, you read that right! Moist and delicious banana bread IS possible in an air fryer. I’ll include links below to the exact air fryer and pan I used, but this should work with any air fryer, and any round cake pan that fits into yours!
My banana bread mix is the same I use if I were to bake it in the oven – filled with ripe, sweet, bananas, chocolate chips, vanilla and a touch of cinnamon – except in the air fryer, it takes 35 minutes instead of an hour!
Air Fryer Banana Bread
Makes one 7″ Cake Pan (or small loaf pan)
• 3 TBS Unsalted Butter, softened
• 1/2 C White Sugar
• 3 Ripe Bananas
• 2 Large Eggs
• 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1 C Flour
• 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
• 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1/2 C Chocolate Chips (optional, but recommended!)
Find the ripest bananas possible!
Combine eggs, butter, bananas and vanilla.
Add flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon until combined.
Add chocolate chips and stir gently.
- Preheat air fryer to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together eggs, bananas, butter, sugar and vanilla (by hand, stand mixer or electric mixer).
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and gently blend until combined.
- If using, fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray cake pan with nonstick spray and pour batter into pan. Place in air fryer basket, close and cook at 300 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Remove from fryer and flip to release from pan. Let cool completely before serving.
Links to products I used (I have no affiliation with these, just passing on items I have had success with!):