Great Baby Back Ribs don’t need to be a long, strenuous process! This easy recipe is pretty hands-off, and the end result is delicious! I picked up two packs of pre-cut pork ribs and had them on the table within an hour and a half!
Ingredients and How-To:
- Baby Back Ribs, separated (I used about 3lbs total)
- Your favorite dry rub. I made mine with eyeballed amounts of paprika, cumin, brown sugar and garlic powder. You can also just salt and pepper them!
- Your favorite BBQ sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Line a sheet pan with foil, leaving enough extra overlapping so you can bring it up to fold over your ribs, like a pocket.
- Toss ribs with dry rub and lay on lined sheet pan.
- Bring up foil and fold over to seal. Bake at 375°F for one hour.
- Open up foil and brush ribs with BBQ sauce. Put back in oven uncovered for 30-45 mins and serve.