Yes, you read that right! Moist and delicious banana bread IS possible in an air fryer. I’ll include links below to the exact air fryer and pan I used, but this should work with any air fryer, and any round cake pan that fits into yours!
My banana bread mix is the same I use if I were to bake it in the oven – filled with ripe, sweet, bananas, chocolate chips, vanilla and a touch of cinnamon – except in the air fryer, it takes 35 minutes instead of an hour!
Air Fryer Banana Bread
Makes one 7″ Cake Pan (or small loaf pan)
• 3 TBS Unsalted Butter, softened
• 1/2 C White Sugar
• 3 Ripe Bananas
• 2 Large Eggs
• 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1 C Flour
• 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
• 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1/2 C Chocolate Chips (optional, but recommended!)
- Preheat air fryer to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together eggs, bananas, butter, sugar and vanilla (by hand, stand mixer or electric mixer).
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and gently blend until combined.
- If using, fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray cake pan with nonstick spray and pour batter into pan. Place in air fryer basket, close and cook at 300 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Remove from fryer and flip to release from pan. Let cool completely before serving.
Links to products I used (I have no affiliation with these, just passing on items I have had success with!):