Crispy on the outside, light and fluffy on the inside, these “baked” potatoes are done in just 45 minutes in your air fryer – without heating up your oven!
What you’ll need:
- 3-4 russet baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt (or regular salt)
- Pre-heat air fryer to 400°F for 5 minutes.
- Scrub potatoes under running water and dry with a paper towel.
- Use your hands! Add about a tablespoon of olive oil into the palms of your hands and rub onto potatoes.
- Sprinkle salt on potatoes and place into the fryer basket.
- Cook for 45 minutes at 400°F and top with your favorite toppings!