Getting right to the recipe with this one because you need to add these drumsticks to your meal rotation stat! Super easy, and all done in about 30 mins. Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside!
Crispy Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks
Start to finish: 35 mins
What you’ll need:
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- Seasoning of choice (I use Trader Joe’s Everyday Seasoning on everything)
- Nonstick spray
- Spray fryer basket with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken in basket, season, and cook at 400°F for 15 minutes (I also hit the chicken button on my Cosori air fryer).
- Flip and cook another 15 minutes or until crispy and internal temp reaches 165°F.
- Remove at coat with with your favorite sauce – we did buffalo and bbq!