Who says crock pot cookery has to be savory all the time? Not me! I found this sweet treat on Pinterest and thought I would give it a shot. While you’re there, be sure to follow my crock pot board for even more recipes I’m finding and trying out.
Woo hoo! Only 4 ingredients:
Note: This recipe is adapted from BettyCrocker.com, and is intended for a 4.5qt cooker. I made it in my 6qt cooker and checked it occasionally after about an hour and a half. Total cook time was approximately 2hrs 15 mins. Photo courtesy of MyFavoriteThings-Miranda.blogspot.com.
1. Spray inside of slow cooker with baking spray with flour.
2. In large bowl, mix brownie mix with 1/4 cup of the melted butter and 2 of the eggs.
3. In another large bowl, mix chocolate chip cookie mix, remaining 1/4 cup melted butter and remaining 2 eggs.
4. Drop alternate spoonfuls of the brownie and chocolate chip cookie batters into slow cooker.
5. Cover and cook on High heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until cake is set in center.
To serve, spoon cake from slow cooker and top with ice cream.